- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Please see our Challenge Your Assessment page for more information on 2019 Board of Assessment Reviews.
2019 Final Assessment Roll
The 2019 Final Assessment Roll is now available. Due the large size of the file, the download may take several minutes.
Changes to Enhanced STAR
For the 2019 Assessment Roll, New York State will be implementing changes to Enhanced STAR. All residents receiving the Enhanced STAR must now enroll in the Income Verification Program. Those receiving the Senior Low Income exemption must apply separately with our office. Attached is a brochure outlining all the changes.
For those who turned 65 in 2018 or are turning 65 in 2019- An extra Property Tax Exemption may be available. Please view documents below:
- Enhanced STAR Press Release from the Assessor's Office
- Enhanced STAR Press Release from the Supervisor's Office
The goal of the Assessor's Office is to determine the fair and equitable assessment for your property.
Please take a look at our newly released Comprehensive Property Information (CPI) system developed through a grant with the New York State Office of Real Property Services. The CPI provides unparalleled access to:
- Property Inventory Data
- Property Tax information including payments and tax bill detail, and
- Online Mapping to locate properties in a dynamic environment
Our departmental information consists of the following areas: