- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
How do I obtain a Certificate of Disposition / Conviction?
- Come to the front counter at the courthouse between the hours of 8:30 and 3:30.
- You will be asked to complete a form requesting the certificate and show photo ID.
- Be sure to include the exact date(s) of arrest and as much information regarding the case as possible.
- There is a $5.00 fee which can be paid in cash, money order, Visa or Mastercard at the courthouse.
- Download and complete the Certificate of Disposition / Conviction Request Form.
- Be sure to include the exact date(s) of arrest and as much additional information regarding the case as possible.
- Enclose a copy of your photo ID
- If there is a possibility your case may be a sealed record, be sure to complete the bottom portion of the form which will allow the sealed information to be accessed.
- Your signature must be verified by a notary public for the release of sealed information.
- Mail the completed form to Amherst Town Court, 400 JJ Audubon Pkwy, Amherst, NY 14228 along with a money order for $5.00 made payable to the Amherst Town Court and a self-addressed, stamped envelope
If you have any other questions, please call (716) 689-4231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a criminal background check, you must contact the Amherst Police Department.