- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Online Tax Payments
Visit http://egov.basny.com/amherst/default.aspx to access our service provider’s secure web page that will process your tax payment and provide you with a receipt. There is a service fee collected by the provider. The Town of Amherst does not receive any part of this fee.
Payment Method and Fees*
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards: 2.45%
- MasterCard and Discover debit cards: 2.45%
- Visa consumer debit cards: $3.95
- ACH Electronic Check: $1.75
*Town of Amherst does not receive any part of this fee.
Payment Due Dates
- School taxes are always due on or before October 15.
- Town and County taxes are always due on or before February 15.
- Mail your check or money order to the Town Clerk’s office.
- Pay in person with check, cash or money order at Town Hall.
- Pay at a M&T Branch (check your tax bill for specific branches).