- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
In 2017, we added close to 500 new members and our membership reached 9,000. Our members represent three distinct generations:
- Leading Edge Baby Boomers (ages 55-64)
- Silent Generation (ages 65-84)
- GI Generation (ages 85+)
The Center assists approximately 700 older adults on a daily basis.
- Town of Amherst residents 55 and older-$30 lifetime fee
- Non-Residents-$30 annually
- Application must be submitted in person at Center
We have over 80 classes offered several times a year. Classes cover many topics: Arts & Crafts, Cards, Computers, Dancing, Discussion Groups, For the Home, History, Language, Literature, Science, Music, Needlecraft, Physical Fitness, Health, and Special Services. Please see Class Catalog.
There are over 35 member only clubs within the Center. Please see Clubs at the Senior Center.
You are never to old (or too young) to take part in activities that can enrich your physical, mental and emotional well-being. The Center offers over 50 special events during any one month at the Center. Please see Network Newsletter for details.
The Center welcomes members of the LGBTQ community and hosts a monthly Silver Tea to meet and discuss specific topics of interest. Please see Network Newsletter for details.