- Arts and Culture in Public Places Board
- Building Department
- Soils and Residential Foundation Study
- Zombie and Vacant Property Remediation and Prevention Initiative
- Engineering Department
- Dellwood-Sattler Green Infrastructure and Park Improvements
- Joint Consolidation Agreements for Sewer Districts and Stormwater Districts
- Sidewalk Information
- Highway Department
- Other Agencies - NFTA
- Planning Department
- Amherst Central Park (Audubon Alienation)
- Amherst Comprehensive Plan / Plan Amendments
- Boulevard Central District (Opportunity Zone)
- Canandaigua-Niagara Falls ('Peanut Line')
- Context-Sensitive Highway Design Project
- Eggertsville Action Plan
- Imagine Amherst
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP)
- Proposed Westwood Neighborhood Project
- Snyder Action Plan
- Transit Road Corridor Management Study
- Zoning Amendments – Mixed-Use Districts
Thank you for your interest in the tiny doors project.
You will have an opportunity to create 7-inch Tiny Doors either painted or pre-made at a public location. The unpainted Doors can be purchased for $10.00 at the Saturday Farmers Market.
Inform the Arts & Culture Board of the location of the doors to photograph. We will help promote awareness of the displays through marketing and promotion across Amherst.
We will judge the ones painted and the ones attached. The winner will receive $75.00. Second place 12th $25.00 and third $15.00. Contest ends Saturday, September 28th. Judges will announce winners on Saturday, October 12.
For more information, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org