- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Confidential Tip Line
The success of our mission has always been dependent on the public’s willingness to become involved. Our officers, despite being highly trained and motivated, still need your assistance. If you have information which you feel may pertain to a crime or other public safety issue, we urge you to report it. You can do this either by directly calling the department’s main phones or by utilizing one of the tip lines listed below. Often a seemingly unimportant or minor piece of information can solve a crime, or save a life.
All information received from the public will be kept confidential.
- Detective Bureau: (716) 689-1390
- Narcotics Unit: (716) 689-1300
- Email your confidential tips to the Detective Bureau or the Narcotics Bureau.
Suggestions and Comments
Feel free to send us an email with suggestions for our Department or our website content.