- 9/11 Commemoration Committee
- Amherst Central Park Task Force
- Amherst Committee on Disabilities
- Amherst Community Diversity Commission
- Amherst Conservation Advisory Council
- Amherst Industrial Development Agency
- Amherst Veterans Committee
- Arts and Culture in Public Places Board
- Board of Assessment Review
- Board of Electrician Examiners
- Board of Ethics
- Board of Plumbing and Drainage Examiners
- Citizens' Financial Advisory Committee
- Clean Energy Community Committee
- Design Advisory Board
- Employee Extended Sick Leave With Pay Committee
- Employee Suggestion Program Merit Award Board
- Employee Suggestion Review Committee
- Energy Conservation Citizens Advisory Committee
- FOIL Board
- Glen Park Joint Board
- Government Study Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Invasive Plant Species Committee
- Library Board of Trustees
- Minority / Woman Owned Business in Amherst
- Open Government Advisory Board
- Planning Board
- Recreation Commission
- Recycling and Waste Committee
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Town Board
- Traffic Safety Board
- Youth Board
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Citizens' Financial Advisory Committee
The mission statement of this committee is to:
- Review the progress since the last management letter from Drescher & Malecki auditors.
- Continue with each of the future management letter responses.
- Investigate where the Comptroller’s Department is not in compliance with the management letter.
- Make recommendations to help ensure the compliance process.
There is no Supplemental Information for this board or committee.
- Please see "Amherst Town Code, Chapter 19: Code of Ethics, Section 6: Disclosure Statement" for information describing both the Long Form Disclosures and Short Form Disclosures.
- Short Form Disclosure
- Long Form Disclosure
Michael Szukala, Councilmember
Jason Zaklikowski (M) term expires 12/31/2022
(O) Resource Person
(V) Vice Chairperson
Amherst Municipal Building
5583 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
To verify, please call (716) 631-7013.