- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
The Amherst Water Pollution Control Facility utilizes a newly adopted Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) called TabWare to conduct daily maintenance operations at the plant. The software is comprised of different modules to oversee asset management, routine & preventative maintenance, inventory and purchasing.
Examples of system functions include:
- Tracking labor hours and costs on a per-task, per-worker, per-equipment basis.
- Creating detailed records to track overall equipment maintenance and costs.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance tasks based on calendar date, meter reading, or equipment run hours.
- Managing storeroom spare parts inventory and purchasing requests.
- Generating reports to help control maintenance costs and improve operational efficiency.