- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Assessment Challenge and Review Instructions
The assessment roll is available on the Internet in order to:
- verify property information
- review inventory data on an individual property
- review current sales information
- analyze sales information about similar properties
When comparing property sales, it is important to remember that location, style, age and square footage are important. For example, if you purchased your home for $200,000 on a particular street or neighborhood, do not look for comparable homes that sell for $150,000 in other neighborhoods. Also, do not compare a five-year old home with a fifty-year old home.Nominal differences in square footage don 't always mean a difference in overall property assessment.
Interior and exterior condition of your property can be important factors when determining market value.
Make additional copies of all information that you provide with the application. The information contained with the application becomes property of the Board of Assessment Review and will not be returned.
Informal Assessment Reviews
Appointments are now being taken through March 22nd. Please call Jeanne Conklin or Jill McKinnon in Assessor’s Office at 716-631-7038 for more information or to set up an appointment.
Forms to submit for Informal Assessment Reviews
- Residential Review Application
- Condominium Review Application
- Commercial Review Application
- Commercial I&E Worksheet
- Vacant Land Review Application
Formal Board of Assessment Review
The Formal Board of Assessment Review will meet on May 28th 2019 8:30am-4:30pm, and 6:00pm–8:00pm.
More details to follow by May 3rd, 2019.